Saturday, January 5, 2013

Crusader Kings II - Thou Art a Silly Beotch, Crusader Kings II



Oh, the trials and tribulations. I felt like my fierce Pagan Finnish army lacked a certain, I don't know, division? Corps? Battalion? SEEMED TOO SMALL. So I whip up my Military screen and I see my son (my only vassal, thank you life of cultivating decent stats and ginormous Stewardship second wife) can provide me at most 596 troops from his three holdings, one of which is Recently Conquered. Note that I have maximized feudal vassal levies and he thinks his old man is just the bee's knees - his opinion modifier is 100.

But he can provide me zero of those 596 troops because the levies are depleted? Huh? And as I recall, he has two non-Recently Conquered (Pagan!) castles. All of this seems odd to me, so I go and check.



(Click To Enlarge)
(Click to Upscale)

(Click to build Warrior Cult for your pixel levies)


 Hi, welcome to the WTFBBQ, would you like the SMH dry rub or the /Palm Sauce for your ribs?

My son can provide me at most zero of his 596 troops, because of his 596 troops, 1189 of his living troops are dead. I'm sorry - depleted. Maybe they're just not getting enough electrolytes in their diet?

I wouldn't care about this obvious bug, except for the ZOMG RAGING NORWEGIAN ARMY that requires beating. I'm honestly tempted to go find out what cheat code I need to magically give myself 1189 troops, because this obvious bug is making what would otherwise be a manageable military scenario I put myself into because I knew I had more beef than them into a nearly unmanageable military scenario.

No comments:

Post a Comment