Sunday, January 6, 2013

Crusader Kings II - Over 9000!!!

...and still kickin'!


Started as a single-county custom Countess of Najera (wanted to be able to try the Absolute Cognatic mechanic, and felt right to achieve gender equality via a woman). Well, I haven't tried the Absolute Cognatic mechanic yet, but I have a female heir above my two sons, so we'll try it eventually. My Empress of Hispania, Queen of Jerusalem, and Scourge of Africa is now 59 years old and still racking up Dem Points!

Post your screen shots of your best single-lifetime, no heir score for a single-county start! (Single county duke and king starts welcome - the Count of Najera starts with a strong claim on the Kingdom of Najera anyway).

Update: Here's my bouncing Countess on Day 1. Click to Enlarge.





No comments:

Post a Comment